Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's been awhile!


Well, how do you begin when you have been gone for so long? I have written and hit delete many times in trying to find just what to say! I picked a few of my favorite pictures out from the past few months to show just a little of what's been going on!

The Mag's has sure gotten to experience some snow this year! It has snowed and snowed and snowed! What fun! I have loved looking out the window to white! We still have small piles of snow left that haven't quite melted away yet! And now we have a possibility of snow again in a couple of days! This is one of those years we will talk about for some time to come!
"Remember the snow we had in 2010!"


I love these two! I have the greatest father for my Mags! Aren't they so cute together! He is amazing with her, so kind and gentle and FUN! He is an AMAZING husband too!
My wonderful two!


We have a new all time favorite toy! She runs our phones almost better that we do and she teaches us thing that we did not even know that they could do! We now have to implement iPhone breaks so we can play with the good ol'fashion toys! She is so smart and it is so fun to watch her learn more and more everyday!
What a delight!



The Mags loves to swing! She asked me to go outside and swing almost everyday so one cold day after her asking for the 800th time if she could swing, I had an idea! We are remodeling the house with exposed beams and 2x4's, so why not just install the swing in the living/dining room? Well anyway, maybe not ideal for everyone but very ideal for us! Nathan had the swing installed 2 hours after I mentioned it to him! And we have loved it! The swing is now down because sheet rock is being installed, but what a fun time we have had inside!
The park in the house with snow outside!



And finally a picture of two of my sweet sis-in-laws! I love this picture of them on Christmas morning! They are a special part of our lives and mean so much to Nathan and I! Maggie loves them so much and we wished they all lived closer so we could play more often!
Sweet Sisters!



Well, I thought finally! I just figured out how to add more than 5 pictures per post! How exciting! So one last picture for now! I still need to get my beauty nap in before church tonight! My amazing miracle,
My athletic princess,
My priceless pearl,
My little love,
My ball of energy,
My sweet fish-lip kisser,
My promise of God that is still His,
I just get hang out with her a bit,
The Maggie Bell!





No comments:

Post a Comment